FEATURED Cargo Carrier W/ramp 32″W – To Load Snow Blowers, Equipment, Power Wheelchairs, and Scooters. Dimensions: 48″ Long X 32″ Wide
- The 48″ long x 32″ wide carrier has a 2″ x 3″ x 3/16″ thick angle frame. The carrier’s expanded metal floor is reinforced with four – 1″ x 1″ square tubing.
- The ramp is surfaced with anti-slip expanded metal and reinforced with seven 1″ wide x 1-1/2″ deep tubing. A wear plate is welded to the bottom of the ramp providing additional reinforcement.
- 2″ square tube (used for attaching to the vehicle) sticks out 8″ from the frame and is received by a class 3 or class 4 trailer hitch.
- Made in the USA – Lightweight all aluminum construction.
- 300 lb. weight capacity (conservative)
Aluminum Cargo Carrier with Ramp
Model # 432 ACCTG. Made in the USA
*This listing is for the carrier only. The cost DOES NOT include the snowblower.*
This NEW high quality economical carrier is ideal for transporting heavy equipment. You now have the ability to easily transport equipment or electric wheelchairs/scooters with a Sport Utility Vehicle, or any other vehicle that has a class 3 or class 4 trailer hitch.
What an extremely safe operation when loading onto this low to the ground carrier, as opposed to loading equipment into a high pick-up truck bed, or trying to wrestle the equipment into the back of a SUV (if there is room). With the built-in ramp the operation is fairly simple. The ramp is bolted on and lays in the carrier when not in use. When needed lift the lightweight ramp and deploy it to the ground as it pivots on two bolts. After loading the equipment raise the ramp to an upright position and then hold it in place with a provided hitch pin and already installed bracket. This durable aluminum cargo carrier will not rust or ever need painting.
Please note: anything that goes into a receiver hitch will have a little play. What you can do to eliminate the play is to tie down the equipment to the bumper on the inside (side closest to vehicle), and directly to the outside of the carrier at the opposite side (side furthest from the vehicle).
This cargo carrier comes fully assembled except the 2″ square tube needs to be attached (It is detached to drastically reduce shipping charges).
are looking for?
Search for more!